Our Membership Terms
All membership benefits are for active members in good standing during the term of their membership.
- Membership Services – Members are billed monthly. The amount billed goes into the member’s personal spa account to be used toward any service. The difference, if any, must be paid at checkout. Members get discounted rates on most services and add ons. Members may purchase an unlimited number of qualified services at discounted rates.
- Membership Sharing – Up to four people living in the same household can be on the same membership. (ID with address required to verify identical residency).
- Rollover Privileges – Unused credit rolls over to the following month.
- Membership Freeze Period – A membership may be frozen for a minimum of one month and a maximum of 3 months.
- Memberships can only be frozen twice in a 12 month period. A membership must be unfrozen a minimum of 30 days before it can be frozen again. A “freeze fee” may apply. Consecutive freeze terms are not allowed.
- Frozen members are subject to nonmember fees during the freeze period. No exception. Any existing packages will be applied to nonmember rates that may involve a remaining balance subject to payment.
- Members can redeem accumulated services during a freeze but cannot utilize any additional membership benefits or acquire reward points (i.e. bringing guests).
- A minimum of one EFT payment must have been made before a membership is eligible to be frozen.
- Once your freezing period ends your Membership dues will automatically resume. If dues are unable to be processed and Client has not informed or contacted the store via email, then they are claiming to self-terminate. Remaining credit is valid 90 days from the time of last paid visit or last valid Membership fee date. Whichever comes last. At the end of 90 days all remaining packages will be null and void.
- Memberships and membership credit are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Relax Myora Spa must be notified about any changes in address, contact information and/or credit card information.
- Guests must follow spa regulations. Relax Myora reserves the right to refuse or discontinue services for any reason.
- Relax Myora reserves the right to modify spa rules, regulations, services and pricing at the company’s discretion. it is the member’s responsibility to stay informed of current prices.
- The member is responsible for replacing declined cards on file. After 10 attempts to collect dues, Relax Myora will begin to charge other saved payment methods if applicable. If irregular transactions persist, membership is subject to termination.
- Membership cancellations must give 30 days prior notice via email. Once a member cancels their membership they cannot renew within 365 days unless authorized by management. Members will have 90 days to redeem remaining packages before they become null and void. Members are subject to immediate termination for failure to follow membership guidelines.